|Home||» Products||» Centrifugal Chemical Process Pumps|
Centrifugal Chemical Process Pumps
Taking into consideration all the latest advancements in the industry, we are reckoned as one of the well established manufacturers and exporters of Centrifugal Chemical Process Pumps. All these types of pumps are widely used in chemical and petrochemical industries. Resistant to corrosion abrasion, these centrifugal pumps are easy to operate and low on maintenance. Manufactured from top notch quality of materials, we provide feature of parts interchangeability over the entire range of our pumps.
Chemical and Process Handling Pumps CP
Our Chemical and Process Handling Pumps CP have been developed as per DIN 24256, ISO2858 and, generally confirming to API 610.
- Head: 2.4 to 54.5 Mtrs.
- Discharge / Capacity: 67.7n to 3332 LPM
- Speed: 1450 RPM
- Power Absorbed: 0.22 to 52.9 HP
- MOC: CI / As per requirement
- These types of pumps are end suction, vertical centerline discharge, foot mounted, volute casing radially split to permit removal of the rotating assembly without disturbing the suction and delivery piping for repairing and maintenance purpose
- With a spacer type coupling even the prime mover need not to be removed from position for repairing and maintenance purpose
- Chemical and petrochemical industries
- Thermal Power Stations
- Paper Industries
- Iron and Steel Industries
- Sugar Plants etc.