|Home||» Products||» High Pressure Multistage Centrifugal Pump|
High Pressure Multistage Centrifugal Pump
We expanded our business spectrum to manufacture and export an impeccable gamut of High Pressure Multistage Centrifugal Pump. We supply our major stock of pumps for irrigation, thermal power plants, water supply and mines. Suitable for handling corrosive fluids, all these pumps are resistant to chemicals and other adverse factors. Manufactured from high quality of materials sourced from reliable vendors of market, our entire range of High Pressure Multistage Centrifugal Pump is available in different specifications for our clients.
Additional Details :
These are designed for total head beyond the array of model CV by an increase in the no. of stages. Pump shaft which is ever running below the critical speed, is guided in the type in antiabrasion bearings at both ends. The standard pump suction pipe is directed to the left to right, the discharge pipe extends expeditiously upward. Our antifrication bearings are grease lubricated. The stuffing box on the suction side can be imparted with a pressure water seal for superb sealing, if needed.
- Head: 45-264 Mtrs
- Discharge / Capacity: 90 to 6000 LPM
- Power Absorbed: 3.4 to 417.5HP
- MOC: Standard CI construction / As per requirement
- For handling corrosive fluids, all parts of pump utilize to come in contact with the liquid are fabricated in special metals or alloys.
- These pumps have water cooled stuffing box and bearing housing that enables it to handle water upto 188 oC.
- Model 64CV2 and 104CV 2 are light weight economical pumps with simple construction for moderately high heads ideally suitable for sprinkler irrigation, water supply system etc.