|Home||» Products||» Horizontal Split Casing Pump|
Horizontal Split Casing Pump
We have got an ISO certification for manufacturing and exporting a certified quality of Horizontal Split Casing Pump. These are centrifugal double bearing pumps specifically manufactured to handle slightly turbid or clear water. Our major part of the stock is supplied to industries for water works and sprinkler irrigation, mine drainage, fire fighting, fertilizer, refineries and chemical plants. Low and easy in maintenance, this Horizontal Split Casing Pump is provided with a casing that can be easily opened up without hindering the pipe connections. We manufacture these pumps using cast iron or in bronze and stainless steel material.
- Head: Up to 350 Mtrs
- Capacity / Discharge: 166.6 to 5997.6 LPM
- Speed: 960/1450/2900 RPM
- Drive: Motor / IC Engines / Steam Turbine
- The pump casing can be opened up with out disturbing the pipe connections or the prime mover for repairing and maintenance purpose.
- For handling corrosive fluids pumps with all parts coming in contact with the liquid are manufactured in special metals or alloys.
- To pump liquid having temperatures higher than 80oC, pumps with cooled stuffing box and bearing housing with centre line support are available
- Boosting Water
- Condenser and chilled water circulation
- Fire Fighting
- Mine water
- Raw Water Oil refineries and fertilizer plants
- Steel Plants
- Cement Plants etc.