Came into existence in the year 1961, today, we are the foremost manufacturer and exporter of Self Priming Non Clog Mud Pump. Available in model non clog mud pump NC-SW, these are horizontal type end suction centrifugal pumps. Best suitable for handling heavy contaminated liquids containing solids, pulp, suspensions and sewage, our offered Self Priming Non Clog Mud Pump is acclaimed in market for its robustness, corrosion resistant surface and smooth operation. We make available all these mud pumps to our clients in distinct specifications.
Non Clog Pumps NC-SW
The delivery branch is vertical but can also be arranged in horizontal right or left position. The impeller is of channel/vaneless design to handle solids without difficulty.
A cleaning hole with cover is providing on pump casing.
The specially of this type pumps are impeller has an axial Inlet, with a diameter equal to the internal width of the suction branch.
The size of the particles that can be handles depends on the cross sectional area of the impeller ducts.
- Head: 2.43 to 46.2 Mtrs
- Discharge / Charge: 0(Shut off) to 4166LM
- Speed: 1450RPM
- Power Absorbed: 0.4 to 58.1 HP
- MOC: Standard Ci construction/As per requirement.
- To keep contamination away from the packing space, the stuffing box may be arranged for a water seal or grease supply.
- The pump shaft is carried in the pump support at the drive end in two oil lubricated antifriction bearings, one of which serves also for axially locating the shaft.
- For small powers the fat pulley is carried on the pump shaft in a cantilever arrangement.
- Sewage and sump services
- Food processing and handling
- Iron and steel industry.
- Sugar Plants etc.